It’s really interesting to see and experience what happens when you tell and
show people you have written a book.
I just completed my book How to Double Your Sales in 90 Days or Less and
self published it. www.trevorrussell.com.au
Here I am holding my new published sales book with the super people who attended my Profitable Sales Speaker Summit.
To see them reviewing the book, asking how did I write it and what a great accomplishment it has been. Well it was simply wonderful!
Ok so what’s the intention of this BLOG post?
Well it’s to advise you, to write a book.
- Because for me, I learnt more from writing a book at my topic area than ever just reading about it.
- The discipline of writing and completing a project is such a great way to improve your confidence and self belief.
- And the doors it opens by being able to show, send and discuss your book, well it just adds so much more credibility.
How do you do it?
- Put down a draft idea of a heading
- Come up with 7 to 12 chapter titles – don’t think too hard about them
- And start writing each chapter
- Keep writing everyday – a little every day is better than lots in say 1 day ever week or month
- Keep going and add, delete and adjust and you will end up writing a book
- Go to Elance and get a designer to do your cover and get an expert in setting books up on say LuLu so you can self publish your book
- And keep going and don’t stop until you get it done!
Well I wish you ever success with writing your book and if you want to ask me any questions, send me and email and Ill see if I can help you.
To your success